Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Peanut butter banana smoothies are a rage nowadays and almost everyone loves indulging in it! It is filling in nature and also filled with protein and fiber. Most people like to have a peanut butter banana smoothie as a breakfast but it is also a great post workout snack!
Let’s read how to make the perfect smoothie at home and without any hassles. This recipe by ‘Siblings In Apron’ is a 100/100 in taste, look and texture! Follow these simple steps and make yourself a glass of yummy peanut butter banana smoothie.
INGREDIENTS Serving : serves 1
- Frozen banana: 1
- Greek Yogurt: 2 to 3 tbsp
- Peanut Butter: 2 tbsp (From Rostaa)
- Milk: 1 and ½ cups
- Honey: As per taste preference
- Cinnamon powder: ¼ tsp
- First, dice the frozen banana and keep it aside with the rest of the ingredients.
- Now, take a blender and put all the ingredients into it for an evenly smooth consistency.
- Now pour the smoothie into a glass and drizzle some cinnamon powder on top.
- You can also top it with bananas or drizzle of honey before serving.