Keto-Friendly Strawberry Pancake
This one is for all the keto lovers. If you’re on a keto diet and wondering what an ideal breakfast/snack/dessert option would be, you’re at the right place! This strawberry pancake recipe is not just scrumptious but also very nutritious and low calorie. You can snack on this dish guilt-free and without worrying about calories.
This yummy recipe by Richkraft will make you fall in love with this new version of pancakes! Are you ready to a protein rich pancake recipe that is filled with the goodness of strawberry? We bet you are!
INGREDIENTS Serving : serves 1-2
- 200 gm Pancake mix from Ketofy
- Wood pressed oil- 2 tbsp
- Honey (Enough to drizzle on top)
- Fresh strawberries & walnuts for garnish
- Water- For the batter
- Take 200 gm of Ketofy’s keto gluten-free pancake mix.
- Add 2 tsp wood pressed oil and some water to the pan.
- Then add cake mix and whisk for a minute.
- Give it a good mix until you get a batter-like consistency for your pancakes.
- Now heat and grease a mini pancake pan and pour the batter into mini pancake molds on a low flame.
- Cook the pancakes until there’s a golden brown color on each side.
- Well, now you have your pancakes ready to serve hot with honey, fresh strawberries, and walnuts.