Dried Cranberry And Walnut Salad
Healthy Dried Cranberry And Walnut Salad
A combination of walnut and cranberry in a salad might sound surprising but it brings out the best taste ever! This is healthy salad recipe is ideal for a quick lunch when you’re too tired to make a meal. It’s effortless and uses all the right ingredients.
The best thing about this wholesome recipe is that it is low carb and people on a diet can swear by it! It is filled with antioxidants and loaded with essential nutrients. So, let’s have a look at this recipe by Siblings in Apron and have a healthy time at the table.
INGREDIENTS Serving : serves 1
- Kale leaves: Roughly chopped
- Onion: Finely chopped
- Minced garlic: 3 to 4 cloves
- Walnut: Roughly chopped
- Cranberries: Rough Chopped
- Feta Cheese (As per preference)
- Olive Oil: 3 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice: Taste-wise
- Salt: Taste-wise
- Pepper: Taste-wise
- Clean the kale leaves thoroughly and chop the leaves roughly.
- Take a big bowl, put the roughly chopped kale leaves into it and keep it aside for later.
- Now it’s time to prepare the dressing for the dried cranberry and walnut salad.
- Take another small bowl and put the finely chopped onion, garlic, olive oil, ACV, Lemon juice,
salt, and pepper.
- Give it a good mix and keep the dressing aside.
- Bring the bowl of kale leaves and drizzle the dressing over it.
- Mix it well so that the dressing is evenly reached the kale leaves.
- Add chopped cranberries over it as per your preference and you can mix it well.
- Now put some feta cheese on the top of the salad and serve it on your table!