Healthy Beetroot Chia Pudding
Beetroot Chia Breakfast Pudding
Are you looking for a healthy and nutritious breakfast option? What can be better than this delicious Beetroot Chia Pudding! It will not only keep you full for a long time but will also keep you fit. This is a low calorie recipe and the ingredients used in the recipe are packed with vitamins and minerals. Try this recipe by Plate to Palette and welcome yourself to a world of healthy eating!
INGREDIENTS Serving : serves 1
- Chia Seeds from The Little Farm Co.
- Poshtick Trail Mix
- Jus Amazin’s 30 second Almond Milk
- Zevic ‘s Natural Stevia Sweetener
- Soak the chia seeds overnight in unsweetened almond milk.
- To make the almond milk, cut the sachet of almond milk powder and add 100-150 ml of water to it.
- Blend the paste or shake it for 20-20 seconds.
- Slice some apples, grapes, bananas to add to the bowl.
- Add some natural homemade beetroot powder to your milk.
- For the plating, add the beetroot almond milk to your bowl.
- Then add Poshtick Trail Mix, and Zevic ‘s Natural Stevia Sweetener along with the fruits and nuts.
- That’s it! Enjoy a nutritious and gorgeous breakfast pudding.